For an informal discussion on how we might be able to help, please contact Helen Tiplady on 01872 321964 or Isobel King on 01872 321971.
What we offer:
- Schools Discounts – on most shows we offer special schools discounts for pupils in full-time education and typically one FREE ticket for every ten seats booked.
- Visiting the theatre and bringing a group – we understand that organising a group visit is time consuming, so let us help! Our box office team will happily discuss your requirements and book you in and advance tickets will be held for you in reservation, giving you plenty of time to organise your group. Payment is typically required four weeks before the performance.
- Tours – pre or post-show tours can be organised, alongside Q & A’s tailored to specific requirements. We also host Touch Tours for the visually impaired.
- Practical Workshops – can be devised to accompany most shows and tailored to your requirements.
- Activities Week– we can offer a range of workshops and activities to compliment your schools’ activities week.
- Assemblies – like to know more about what we do? Let a member of our team visit your school and talk at an assembly or teachers INSET or training day to explore how we can work together.
- Pre or Post-Show Q and A sessions – we host several pre or post-show talks for visiting theatre and dance companies. Look out for details when booking and do book in advance as these are popular and regularly sell-out.
- Bespoke Programmes – we have previously worked with schools to write, direct and choreograph, end of term plays, one off dance shows, Christmas productions and summer fetes and can offer a bespoke range of programmes to suit your needs.
- Relaxed performances –relaxed performances are scheduled across the year to welcome those on the autism spectrum or with a learning disability, Down’s Syndrome, or a sensory or communication disorder. There are no loud bangs, lights are low in the auditorium and there is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement
Work Experience - Year 10 upwards
Year 10 Placements 2018
In 2018 we will be offering two one week placements. The first week will be 12th - 16th March and the second week will be 25th - 29th June. If you are interested in applying for a place please download the work experience pack and make sure you send your application form to us by Friday 1st December 2017.