Full time, permanent role, £22,269 pa
Office-based with occasional working from home
We’re looking for a passionate connector whose enthusiasm for arts and culture is matched by an organised and methodical approach to work. You will be supporting the marketing team in delivering marketing and PR campaigns, co-ordinating show and season asset and collateral whilst working alongside the rest of the team to develop audiences for all Hall for Cornwall activities, on and off the stage.
What it’s like to work here
20 months ago, we re-opened a theatre in Truro, Cornwall’s capital city. Full of intriguing spaces and steeped in history, our new building has so far enchanted and inspired nearly 200,000 people.
As a team, we’re all in! We’re inclusive and open, kind and welcoming, meeting people as they are and responding to their needs and interests. We’re enthusiastic, committed and constantly encouraging people to feel the power of performance in their lives. Whether watching or taking part, we know what performance can do and we want to help every person in Cornwall feel it too. We’re proud of our audience and how we programme the work they crave at a quality they deserve. We’re restlessly curious about the world around us and the ways we can draw on that to make what we do even better. We’re drawing on modern tools and technology as well as our deep-rooted heritage to make our new home the very best it can be.
What you’ll be doing
- Working collaboratively with visiting companies and marketing/PR agencies.
- Collecting, managing, and distributing print and digital assets as supplied by visiting companies, marketing/PR agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the print room, digital asset library and Hall for Cornwall image library.
- Organising the distribution of leaflets, flyers and brochures through our Cornwall distribution networks.
- Co-ordinating the supply of assets for Out Of Home (billboard) advertising schedule.
- Supporting the Marketing & Comms Executive in populating social media channels and conducting Social Listening to monitor Hall for Cornwall reputation.
- Helping to champion the Hall for Cornwall brand, ensuring consistent use of brand guidelines within the building and on third-party printed materials.
Who we’re looking for, ideally someone with…
- Knowledge of or training in marketing/PR with a good understanding of arts and culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including creative copywriting and proofing with absolute attention to detail.
- Excellent time and workload management with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- A genuine enthusiasm for theatre.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Experience of using CMS systems & building web pages (desirable).
Use of Adobe Photoshop and other similar design tools for in house use (desirable).
Deadline for applications Midnight, Wednesday 28 June
Interviews Mon 10 July
Donate to our Community Club Ticket Bank and you’ll be giving local community groups the chance to experience the magic of the Cornwall Playhouse for the very first time. Your donation will go directly towards sharing the positive power of culture with those who’ll benefit most. Thank you.