JOIN US FOR HALL FOR CORNWALL’S CHRISTMAS CONCERT
It’s the season of goodwill so help us deck the Hall – Christmas is coming!
Strike up the band, sound the trumpets and bring on the sparkle. Join us in full festive spirit at the Royal Cornwall Museum on 5 December to dance and sing the season in.
We’re putting on a special Christmas Concert produced by the brains behind the International Male Choral Festival.
• Truro Male Voice Choir singing a programme of classical, Christmas and pop songs.
• Carrick Winds Orchestra performing the following programme;
- Among The Clouds by Brian Balmage
- Unity Fanfare by Otto M Schwarz
- Hymn to the Fallen from Saving Private Ryan by John Williams.
• Calm is the Sea, Cornish traditional arranged by Gareth Churcher and sung with the Truro Male Voice Choir.
• The Polar Express medley by Alan Silvestri, arranged by Paul Lavender.
• Christmas at the Circus by Randall D. Standridge.
• Swing, Santa, Swing. Arranged by Michael Story. This jolly encore will leave everyone with a bouncing Christmas melody on repeat.
• Hall For Cornwall Youth Dance Groups
Tregothnan Tea will also be there on the night serving mince pies with cream, mulled tea cocktails and hot drinks. There will also be a selection of tea gifts for tea lovers PLUS a number of prizes to be won.
Celebrations That Count
Gather your friends and family to play a part in our glittering transformation - all proceeds will go towards our redevelopment, as we continue building a space for everyone to discover the magic of performance in all its shapes and forms.
Who needs a fairy godmother, when we’ve got you?
Tickets: £20.00 per person
When? Thursday 5 December - 7.30pm
Where? Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro
Online ticket sales will close at 6.30pm - Tickets will be available to buy on the door