Reaching Further & Beating Louder
Through our community, learning and talent programmes, our aim is to partner with schools and provide opportunities for every young person in Cornwall to feel the benefits of live performance.
Our transformation will fully support new plans for innovative community learning and talent programmes, supporting more schools and young people.
We aim to double the size of our Youth Theatre and Dance Companies to generate more careers into the creative industries and intend to offer creative learning labs for pupils and secondary schools across Cornwall.
Our aim is to:
- Reach out to every primary and secondary school in Cornwall, offering creative learning labs for students and teachers.
- Establish a Hall For Cornwall Learning and Resource Centre, including online training opportunities and workshops.
- Ensure that young people who face barriers to attending theatre have the opportunity and confidence to do so, by extending our Be Curious programmes.
- Double the size of our Youth Theatre and Dance companies to generate more avenues into the creative industries.
- Progress a unique partnership with six other Cornwall organisations, including the Eden Project and Kneehigh, to provide performance, production and workshops.