Not many people know that we're a charity with most of our income raised through tickets and other commercial sales.
We reinvest back into developing our people and supporting local talent, young people and schools. Compared to bigger towns and cities, subsidy for the arts is low here and we're committed to ensuring our long-term sustainability & growth.
Our Royal Patron is HRH Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex and our Honorary President is Sir Tim Rice and we are grateful to be supported by a talented board of trustees who steer us on our forward thinking journey.
Hall for Cornwall is grateful for the continued support of its Trustees:
- Christopher Pomfret OBE (Co-Chair)
- Rosemary Squire DBE (Co-Chair)
- James Bennett
- Alan Davey CBE
- Vin Govender
- Holly Hipkins
- Kathryn Ludlow
- Donna Munday
- John Pollard
- Richard Williams
Hall for Cornwall LeadershipTeam are:
- Julien Boast – CEO & Creative Director
- Julie Seyler – Deputy CEO & Finance Director
- Charlotte Somers – Marketing & Business Development Director
- Helen Tiplady – Deputy Creative Director